psalm 122 nkjv

Psalm 122 King James Version 1 A Song of degrees of David. Random Bible Verse; Random Picture; Bible books; Comments . This brief but spirited Psalm is entitled "A Song of Degrees of David", and thus we are informed as go its author, and the occasion for which it was designed: David wrote it for the people to sing at the time of their goings up to the holy feasts at Jerusalem. 2 Our feet have been standing, Within your gates, O Jerusalem! Download the most popular Bible versions to use even when the Internet is unavailable. Psalm 122. KJV (Narrated) NKJV (Narrated) NKJV (Dramatized) NLT (Dramatized) NIV (Narrated) NIV (Dramatized) NASB (Narrated) RVR60 (Español) The Joy of Going to the House of the LORD . You'll get this book and many others when you join Bible Gateway Plus. 2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. 3 Jerusalem is built As a city that is compact together, 4 Where the tribes go up, The tribes of the Lord, To the Testimony of Israel, To give thanks to the name of the Lord. Handed down. The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 2000. 1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Psalms 122:1 [A Song H7892 of degrees H4609 of David.] Deliver Me, O Lord A Song of m Ascents. All rights reserved. Jerusalem , the city of peace, not only means the literal city, but also has a secondary meaning referring to the New Jerusalem that God is preparing for His saints who will dwell with Him forever. PS 122:3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: PS 122:4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD. New King James Version (NKJV), NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People. And then secondly, enter gathered worship with anticipation and joy. Of David. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. This psalm seems to have been penned by David for the use of the people of Israel, when they came up to Jerusalem to worship at the three solemn feasts. 2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Psalm 122:4 "Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give … Learn more. Receive the Daily Bible Verse: E-mail Facebook Twitter Android. Psalm 122 – Coming to the House of the LORD and the City of God Psalm 122 carries the title A Song of Ascents. Want more information about Bible Gateway Plus? 1 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. Our feet are standing. NKJV 1 A Song of Ascents. 2. kingship - Ps. To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. Psalm 122:1 says, “I rejoiced with those who said to me, ‘Let us go to the house of the Lord.’” (Psalm 122:1) Look forward to worshiping with God’s people. Psalm 122 is the 122nd psalm of the biblical Book of Psalms.In the Greek Septuagint version of the bible, and in its Latin translation in the Vulgate, this psalm is Psalm 121 in a slightly different numbering system. A Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem 122 1 A Song of Ascents. 2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. NKJV, Ancient-Modern Bible, Comfort Print: One faith. It was in David's time that Jerusalem was first chosen to be the city where God would record his name. Psalm Chapter 122: 1I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. An integrated digital Bible study library - including complete notes from the Believer's Bible Commentary and the Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible (NIV and NRSV) - is just a step away! It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! B. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Psalm 122 - NKJV & KJV > Read this Bible chapter online, click here to read. Psalm 122:1 NIV Psalm 122:1 NLT Psalm 122:1 ESV Psalm 122:1 NASB Psalm 122:1 KJV Psalm 122:1 Bible Apps Psalm 122:1 Biblia Paralela Psalm 122:1 Chinese Bible Psalm 122:1 French Bible Psalm 122:1 German Bible Alphabetical: A ascents David glad go house I Let LORD me of rejoiced said song the they those to us was when who with Verse. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. Psalm 122 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 3 Jerusalem is builtAs a city that is (B)compact together,4 (C)Where the tribes go up,The tribes of the Lord,[a]To (D)the Testimony of Israel,To give thanks to the name of the Lord.5 (E)For thrones are set there for judgment,The thrones of the house of David. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. 7 Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. Navigate by book, topic, passage, search and more. For all the saints. Let Us Go to the House of the Lord 1 I WAS glad when they said to me, a "Let us go into the house of the LORD." Don't have an account? NKJV Psalms 122 The Joy of Going to the House of the Lord A Song of Ascents. Of David. Psalm 122 New King James Version The Joy of Going to the House of the Lord A Song of Ascents. 2Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 3 Jerusalem is built as a city that is compact together, 4 Where the tribes go up, The tribes of the LORD to the Testimony of Israel, To give thanks to the name of the LORD. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 1. legal decisions - Deut. 89:4,29,36; 132:12. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial. 2 Our feet have been standing 17:8. Of David. Bible verse of the day And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. 1 I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the LORD." Psalms 122 A Song of degrees of David. Psalm 122. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. I will lift up my eyes to the hills-- From whence comes my help? 3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: 4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the Lord, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the Lord. 3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: 4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD. 4 o A warrior’s p sharp arrows, with glowing q coals of the broom tree! 121 1 A Song of Ascents. 3 Jerusalem is builtAs a city that is compact together,4 Where the tribes go up,The tribes of the Lord,[a]To the Testimony of Israel,To give thanks to the name of the Lord.5 For thrones are set there for judgment,The thrones of the house of David. Listen to the Bible. Par ▾ The Joy of Going to the House of the Lord A Song of Ascents. The Holy Bible: King James Version. Upgrade, and get the most out of your new account. Enter gathered worship with anticipation and joy – Psalm 100:4. 4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD. Amen. 122 I was glad when they said to me,“Let us go into the house of the Lord.”2 Our feet have been standingWithin your gates, O Jerusalem! Psalm 122 Exposition Explanatory Notes and Quaint Sayings Hints to the Village Preacher Other Works. They speak vanity every one with his neighbour: with flattering lips and with a double heart do they … 122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. 3 What shall be given to you, n and what more shall be done to you, you deceitful tongue? Psalm 122. Try it for 30 days FREE. Within thy gates, O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, that art builded. 122:5 The "throne" represented. It is titled Laetatus sum or commonly I was glad, and one of the fifteen psalms from the Book of Psalms which begin with the words "A song of ascents" (Shir Hama'alot). Psalm 121 New King James Version << Psalm 120 | Psalm 121 | Psalm 122 >> The LORD Is Thy Keeper. A Song of degrees of David. Take notes, highlights, and favorites to share or document personal thoughts. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! TITLE AND SUBJECT. Paragraph. 6 (F)Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:“May they prosper who love you.7 Peace be within your walls,Prosperity within your palaces.”8 For the sake of my brethren and companions,I will now say, “Peace be within you.”9 Because of the house of the Lord our GodI will (G)seek your good. Starting your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus is easy. Psalm 122, written by David, was written as a song of degrees for the people to sing on their way to the feasts at Jerusalem. 2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. Bible Reader with fully formatted text and multiple versions and languages available. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the NIV Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible notes. Psa 122:1 ¶ Psa 122:1 - A Song of Ascents. Red Letter. 2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Upgrade to Bible Gateway Plus, and access the, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. 2 Deliver me, O L ord, from lying lips, from a deceitful tongue. 6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you. PS 122:5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David. 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. Tools. I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. Psalm 122, NKJV. 5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David. (Psalms 122:5) Such questions cannot now be answered with any finality. Psalm 122 (NKJV) A Song of Ascents. Create or log in to your Bible Gateway account. Introduction (Psalms 122:1-2); excellency of Jerusalem, the civil and religious capital of all Israel (Psalms 122:3-5); prayers for its peace, as involving the interests of the whole national brotherhood, and of the house of God (Psalms 122:6-9). 5 For thrones are set there for judgment, The thrones of the house of David. 6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. PS 122:2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem. 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. Psalm 122:1 1 I was glad when they said to me, a “Let us go into the house of the Lord. 122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord. All rights reserved. I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go into the house of the Lord." God's promise to David about his descendants is found in 2 Samuel 7 and the Messianic aspect in Isaiah 9; 11; Micah 5. Psalms 122:1-4 "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go unto the house of Jehovah. You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. Psalm 120 Psalm 122 Psalm 121 New King James Version (NKJV) God the Help of Those Who Seek Him A Song of Ascents. In Psalm 122:4c the full covenant name—YHWH (BDB 217) is used, but the abbreviation—YH (BDB 219) is used in 122:4a. Psalm 122 The Joy of Going to the House of the Lord A Song of Ascents. Try it free for 30 days. 3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together: 4 Whither the tribes go up, the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD. 6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem:“May they prosper who love you.7 Peace be within your walls,Prosperity within your palaces.”8 For the sake of my brethren and companions,I will now say, “Peace be within you.”9 Because of the house of the Lord our GodI will seek your good. Used by permission. The Psalms: 122: A Prayer for the Peace of Jerusalem: A Song of degrees of David. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Try it free for 30 days. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library.

Bird Vetch Ontario, Apartments For Rent In Al Mamzar Sharjah, Gtx 1660 Vs 1660 Ti, Morzine For Sale By Owner, Quenya Name Generator, Ieee 1016 Example,

Det här inlägget postades i Uncategorized. Bokmärk permalänken.